Baby wipes. Often not the same care and attention is put into finding the right wipes as it is with diapers. After five children one thing I know for sure is baby skin can be extremely sensitive. It’s important to find wipes with the right balance of softness and quality without any of the additives that can cause irritation.
bloom+KIND CO.'s pure and natural bloom BABY Sensitive Wipes are new to Sam’s Club this month and are simply amazing! We’ve been using this wipes for about a month now and I am happy to report they are now my number one brand choice.
Bloom BABY Sensitive Wipes are made from 100 percent HydroPure water sourced from a 6,000-year-old Canadian glacier, bloom BABY Sensitive Wipes are plant-enriched, biodegradable and non-abrasive toward baby skin. The wipes are gentle and protect the most delicate of skin. They are a good quality too. They don’t fall apart while cleaning the “tough” jobs and can be used to clean sticky hands and faces completely and gently.
- Premium Luxury Jumbo Wipes are made with 98% natural ingredients
- Enriched with skin-moisturizing Omega-3 and Omega-6 and plant-derived Vitamins A, B-Complex and D
- 98% natural ingredients in 100% HydroPure™ water
- Safe for the most sensitive skin, rash-prone skin and eczema
- Hypoallergenic, produced in an FDA facility free of nuts, gluten and wheat processing
- Free of chemicals, parabens, phthalates and formaldehyde
- No added fragrance
- Naturally scented
- Made in the USA
These premium wipes can be found on-line or in-store at yourlocal Sam's Club and retail for just $14.97 for a case! Oh, and you’ll also find a nice plastic travel carrying case inside each case of bloom BABY sensitive wipes.
If you’re looking for a heavy, but still gentle wipe, made with babies sensitive skin in mind... you must try these! I think you’ll be just as pleased as I was/am.
Win It: One lucky reader will have a chance to win a case of Bloom BABY Sensitive Wipes! Each case comes with 8 packages of wipes, each package containing 80 wipes each.