Spring. A time for flowers, rain showers and that whole house clean. Last spring I had just given birth and had a newborn on my hands, so this spring cleaning season I’ve vowed to leave no mess ignored – including the pile of laundry that sits on my bedroom floor.
This year getting your clothes back in the closet, pretty, pressed and organized couldn’t be easier with the T-fal FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron.
|Product(s) and information received for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own and were in no way influenced. Yours may differ.|
Ironing doesn’t have to be a pain. With the T-fal Ultraglide iron you can be fast and efficient. Sleek in looks, the new black T-fal Ultraglide Iron provides superior glideability and scratch resistance for easy and fast ironing.
Boasting a non-stick ceramic Ultraglide diffusion stoneplate which is 100% mineral rich with quartz and a powerful steam output, wrinkles disappear with ease and now even the worst iron-er (that’s me!) can create the perfect seams and pleats.
I can’t say ironing is something I typically enjoy, which probably explains the wrinkled pile of clothes in the middle of my bedroom floor that rarely seems to move. But with the new black T-fal Ultraglide I actually had some fun while ironing, testing out the settings and watching how easy the wrinkle were removed. This is one iron I don’t and won’t mind using. And best of all, it doesn’t stick to my clothes like my old iron, it literally just glides across them – hence the name Ultraglide? ;)
- #1 Iron in “Glideability” and Fastest Iron (in lab tests vs. top 20 competitors)
- 64 steam holes for optimal steam diffusion and removal or wrinkles, 37 microholes for ultimate steam diffusion across entire fabric with a concentration at tip, and 27 large steam holes for advanced steam performance
- Pointed tip works well for pleats, buttons, and seams
- Easycord system keeps the 12ft long cord (NEW extended length) out of the way when steam ironing and prevents from re-wrinkling already-ironed fabric.
- Round thermostat dial with precision controls.
- Anti-drip technology
- The NEW anti-scale system helps recollecting calcium from hard water – for long lasting performances
- Extra large and extended heel provides greater stability and holds the cord securely in place when stored
- 3-Way Auto-off with blinking warning light for maximum safety
- Self cleaning system includes anti-scale valve for extended life and ensures constant flow of steam for better performance
- Vertical steaming for hanging drapes and delicate garments
- Large 9 oz. water tank for fewer refills
- Temperature indicator light goes off when selected temperature is reached
- Lifetime warranty on soleplate, 1 year warranty for T-fal
But first… Let me take a selfie!
In honor of the season, T-fal is hosting a social media Spring Cleaning “Selfie’ photo contest from April 20th – May 1st, where one Grand Prize winner will receive of $500 towards their 2015 Spring Cleaning (VISA gift card) and a suite T-fal products (FV4495 Black Ultraglide Iron, ActiFry, OptiGrill, Naturale Pan). 5 runner ups will also win the suite of T-fal products to help clean their homes and diets!
Participation is simple! Grab your camera and capture your cleaning woes or successes and share it on Facebook, Twitter or Instgram with the hashtag using the hashtag #TfalSpringCleanSelfie. Your photo can include you cleaning or can simply be a “selfie” of a room you need the most help cleaning.
Remember the entry deadline is May 1st, so let’s see those selfies!
Buy It: The T-FAL FV4495 BLACK ULTRAGLIDE IRON is available at Amazon.com, K-Mart, and Walmart for the SRP of $45.00
Win It: One lucky reader will win a T-fal Black Ultraglide Iron! Thanks T-fal!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway