"I was facilitated with a gift card. All thoughts and opinions are my own and were in no way influenced. Your opinion may differ."
Spring. The flowers and blooming, bees are again buzzing, and those temperatures are rising. I don’t know about you, but I am enjoying my outdoor time and no longer look forward to daily errands. So, what better time is there to stock up (and save!) then now?
From March 29th- April 30th, stock up (and save!) on P&G household essentials at Walmart, leaving you more time for family fun and less time running out this spring!
This week I set aside a day to run into my local Walmart and grab some of my favorites from Bounty paper towels to Pampers for my little guy.
I love scoring deals on larger sized items as it not only saves me money, but time. There is nothing worse than realizing there is only one diaper left in the bag and having to pack up baby and head to the store. And of course it always happens at the most inconvenient time.
Save yourself time and money and head to Walmart to grab your favorites including:
- Tide Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Tide Simply Clean and Fresh Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Toilet Paper
- Bounty Mega Roll Select-A-Size Paper Towels
- Luvs Super Absorbent Diapers
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Pack
- Tampax Pearl Plastic, Super Absorbency
- Always Ultra Thin Long Super Unscented Pads
- Always Discreet Maximum Underwear
- Always Discreet Moderate Regular Length Pads