Sweet & Spicy Chicken
- 5 Thick cut, boneless skinless chicken breast
- Flour or cornstarch for coating
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Cut chicken into chunks. In a medium size bowl beat eggs; dip chicken in egg, dredge through cornstarch.
- In large sauté pan heat oil over medium high heat and brown coated chicken; transfer browned chicken to baking dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine ingredients for sauce and mix thoroughly. Pour sauce over chicken, placing in oven for about 1 hour, stirring at the 30 minute mark to make sure all chicken pieces are coated in sauce.
Serve over white rice.