What comes to your mind when you think Mexican food? The answer most people give is of course, family favorite, tacos! But really there is much more to it than that. In fact with a little creativity you can create amazing Mexican inspired dishes from Mexican casserole and chicken enchiladas, to a simple chips and dip dish.
|"Information and prize pack have been provided by Old El Paso® through MyBlogSpark.”|
With the help of Old El Paso this weekend we not only enjoyed some slow cooker chicken fajitas (recipe to follow) but my husband also enjoyed some game day chip and his favorite dip.
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, room temp
- 8 oz. salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium sized skillet brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Cook until no longer pink; drain.
- Spread the cream cheese across the bottom of a 8-9 inch square baking dish. Spread a layer of salsa over the cream cheese and cover with a ground beef.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through; remove and carefully stir to combine. Serve warm.
This dip is so simple, but packed with flavor. An amazing dip to celebrate Sunday football with, or serve as a great start to a Mexican inspired meal.
Win It: Inspire your own Old El Paso beyond taco's meal with this fun prize pack including:
- $10 Walmart gift card
- Square chip and dip and rectangular tray