- 1 lb. Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 1/2 cups white rice
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 garlic clove, mince
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
Once your meat is cooked through, stir in broth, rice, and un-drained tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 15 minutes over a medium heat, or until your rice is tender, add spinach and simmer for an additional 5 – 10 minutes.
Serve garnished with Parmesan.