What you need:
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups cold chocolate milk
- 1 package (3.4oz) Jell-O chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini jet-puffed marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- Mini chocolate chip muffins, in pieces
- In microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips for about 2 minutes until melted; stirring every 30 seconds.
- In large bowl combine chocolate milk and pudding mix; whisk together and let set about 3 minutes. Stir in vanilla extract
- Equally divide the ingredients in the following order; chocolate puddiing, muffin pieces, marshmallows, melted chocolate and peanuts into dessert cups. Serve immediately or chill.
Recipe adapted from the Sandra Lee Bake Sale Cookbook