In the Kitchen
- Easily remove gunk from pots and pans by soaking in warm water and a tablespoon or two of borax.
- Remove grease and grime on stovetops and ovens by scrubbing them with a paste made from borax and a small amount of warm water.
- De-funk the garbage disposal by sprinkling 3 tablespoons of borax down the drain; let it sit for fifteen minutes, then run the garbage disposal with hot water.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of borax into the bottom of your dishwasher -in addition to your normal dishwashing product. Borax not only cleans the dishwasher itself, but leaves no spots!
In the Bathroom
- Unclog drains with 1/2 cup of borax followed by 2 cups of boiling water. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and then run your water for a few minutes to flush it out.
- Keep the toilet clean naturally by dissolving 1/2 cup of borax with 1 gallon of water. Scrub the toilet with a strong brush, let it sit and flush to rinse.
- Mix borax with just enough water to form a paste. Place the mixture on a sponge or cloth and use some scrubbing action to clean tubs, shower tiles and sinks. Borax removes soap scum, hard water stains and dirt.
All around usesRemove Rust
Use Borax to remove rust by making a paste of Borax, water, and lemon juice. Scrub the rust stain with the paste to remove.
Remove carpet stains
Use Borax to remove carpet stains by dampening the stain thoroughly and rubbing Borax on it. Let it sit and then vacuum. Finally, pour a combination of vinegar and water over the stain. Let it dry and repeat if necessary.
Deodorize the Mattress
Use Borax to remove urine from a mattress, simply rub the mattress with a damp cloth and Borax. Let the mattress dry and vacuum.
Kill Roaches, Waterbugs & Ants
A combination of equal parts Borax and sugar will entice and then kill roaches, waterbugs, and ants.You can also sprinkle Borax around the perimeter of your home to prevent insects from entering.
Sprinkle borax Carpets, and other areas where you suspect that fleas are hatching, leave for one hour and then vacuum.
As you can see the uses of borax are almost endless. I just touched on a few ways we use or have used Borax. In fact, my son is even doing a science project using borax to grow crystals – I’ll be sure to update our finally results.
Buy It: Find Borax in the laundry or cleaning aisle of your local grocer or Walmart stores.
I was supplied with the above mentioned product(s) for review purpose only. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. My opinion is always my own and it no way influenced. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Thank you above company and or PR agency for supplying Giveaway Prize. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or G+ in anyway. 3 Princes and a Princess 2 is not responsible for shipping.