What you need:
- 2 cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans Del Monte diced tomatoes with Chipotle peppers, undrained
- 2 lbs cubed beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
In a slow cooker combine all ingredients in list order; mixing well.
Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat is tender. Serve with toppings of your choice – cheese, sour cream etc.
There is nothing better than a meaty chili and the Super Bowl ;) Stay tuned for a fun giveaway this recipe was inspired by!