What you need:
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Green onion, minced
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- Shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
Combine cream cheese and green onions and garlic, mx and spread over crust. Top with chicken, Monterey Jack and sharp cheddar cheese. Place in over at 415° for 10-12 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, milk and dressing mix. Remove pizza from oven and top with lettuce and tomato; drizzle with dressing.
Great for a quick dinner or tasty lunch!