I try to go out there every so often and straighten, but find myself quickly frustrated. Do you want to see why? I’m going to show you – I can’t believe I am sharing this embarrassing mess!
Yup, that is our garage an area. The one I have been vowing to make over into a playroom. Do you see that happening anytime soon? I’m hoping by sharing this photo with you all, it will motivate me to want to come back and be able to show you a neat and tidy after photo. To help get me started, I was just sent a wonderful organization kit in honor of National Clean Out Your Garage Day.
*Did you know that according to the Jarden Home Safety Survey, nearly 9 in 10 Americans use their garage for storage. One-half of respondents use their garage as a workshop, while one-third of Americans use it for hobbies.** I guess this makes me one of those 9, but for some reason I feel I’m not quite as neat with my “storage” as the average American.
What do you use your garage for?
Is your garage neat or in need of some organization?
Win It: Whether you like to keep your garage neat or you’re ready to tidy it up. Crawford would like to supply a lucky reader with an organization kit – filled with essential tools for ensuring the highest level of garage organization.
This kit includes:
- Crawford 16” Adjustable Storage Organizer: Designed for use anywhere in your home, garage, workshop, tool shed or basement, this system is great for hanging brooms, rakes and other lawn supplies.
- Crawford Sliding Spring Grip Organizer: Grips slide into position anywhere along the bar for maximum use. Guaranteed to never lose tension, the grips can hold hardware, garden tools, shovels and more.
- Quickie 2-in-1 Squeegee Pushbroom: This 2-in-1 pushbroom is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. Effortlessly sweep away dirt and debris or use the built-in professional-grade squeegee to push away excess water.
- ACE Multi-surface Pushbroom: This durable pushbroom is perfect for sweeping heavy debris, including caked-on dirt, gravel and construction materials.
- Lysol Sponges: Super absorbent and safe on most surfaces, these sponges can help tackle any tough mess.
I received above mentioned product(s) for free through the above mentioned company or PR agency, for review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. My opinion is always my own and it no way influenced. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Thank you above company and or PR agency for supplying Review and Giveaway Prize. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or G+ in anyway. 3 Princes and a Princess 2 is not responsible for shipping. Shipping and prize fulfilment is the responsibility of above mentioned company or their PR agency
** denotes stats by The Lehigh Group, maker of Crawford-branded garage organization products. Results are based on responses of 1,000 adults in the U.S. who participated in a national telephone survey from January 29 to February 1, 2009. Results are accurate to +/-3 percentage points with a 95% confidence level and can be generalized to the entire adult population of the United States within those statistical parameters