- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar ( split)
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 large onions
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ¼ cup garlic crispy onions
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing
- ¼ cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 package shredded cheddar cheese
Directions: Marinate chicken in soy sauce, sugar, garlic powder and pepper; let sit over night or for 2 hours in refrigerator.
Slice onions and toss with oil, salt, pepper and sugar; line baking dish with onions and place marinated chicken on top. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Checking to make sure chicken is cooked through.
Top chicken with cheese and crispy onions and bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted. While your cheese is melting, combine dressings in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 30- 60 seconds until warm. Remove chicken from oven; drizzle dressing over the top, serve.