So What is this game all about? Well you see, Carly and Sam find themselves in trouble after a incident with a hot dog cart and are scheduled for community service. Lucky for Sam this community service job is right up her ally. Carly and Sam must come up with some imaginative food creations!
Customers come in waves in a food service line. Your are then instructed how many servings the customer requires. At this point it's up to you to create servings to satisfy the masses. Each food combo has different properties the help with the different actions of your customers. When you have completed a level you are rewarded with, what else but bacon bucks! Bacon bucks can be spent at Gibby's shop to unlock new foods and power-ups. Overall, it's a fun game for tweens - and maybe even this Mom.
KEY Game FEATURES:
- Fast-Paced, Action-Puzzle Fun – The first iCarly action-puzzle game that challenges players to serve wacky meals to crazy customers in a game that ‘dishes out’ all the random fun from the show.
- Highly Addictive New Gameplay – Players must set their menu, prepare dishes, and serve them quickly while surrounded by several quirky types of hungry customers including students, senior citizens and more, that flood each location.
- Based on the Hit Show – Nickelodeon’s television show and pop culture phenomenon, iCarly, won “Favorite TV Show” at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award three years in a row (2009-2011) and was nominated for a 2010 Primetime Emmy Award in the Outstanding Children’s Program category. iCarly currently ranks as one of the top series on all TV with kids and tweens, averaging 4.7 million total viewers.
- Play as Carly and Sam for the First Time Ever – Carly and Sam will work together to earn special upgrades and collect achievements for groovy dishing skills that will make serving up even more rewarding.
- Authentic iCarly Experience – Complete with the show’s humor and cast, players will dish out more than 20 wacky meals like Doughnuts on a Stick, Fudge Balls and Spaghetti Tacos and unlock fan-favorite show locations that include Webicon, Ridgeway Junior High, the popular Groovy Smoothie, and more.
Buy It: iCarly: Groovy Foodie is rated E for everyone; developed by WayForward. Purchase the game for Nintendo DS were games are sold for the SRP of $29.95
I received above mentioned product(s) for free through the above mentioned company or their PR agency for review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own, yours may differ. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.