Game play is pretty simple, with each stunt you are given a health bar complete the stunt to move on to the next, lose all your health and your game is up. So pretty much your object is to do what the Hulk commands of you.
In career mode you travel to various venues, unlocking options and gear to customize your wrestler. My boys really took to this game, I found the tutorial's to be a bit slow paced.
Additional Hulk Hogan’s Main Event features include:
- Create your king of the ring by choosing from different body types, faces, hair styles, tattoos, gear and more.
- Choose from nine thrilling venues including the Backyard, Uprising and Inferno stadium.
- Xbox LIVE® Leaderboards showcase ‘Stunt of the Day’ and ‘All Time Best Stunts’ from players nationwide.
- Multiple Gameplay Modes extend the challenge:
- Campaign: Work your way from backyard matches to the big stage while keeping the crowd on their feet.
- Head-to-Head: Take turns delivering punishing combos with help from a friend.
- Quick Stunt: Practice any extreme stunt before primetime in the ring.
- Hardcore: Fight tough-to-beat opponents under the extreme difficulty setting.
- Tutorial: Learn basic moves and special stunts to win the match.
- Replay Highlights: Relive your best stunts in slow motion to revel in your glory days.
I received above mentioned product(s) for free through the above mentioned company or representing PR agency, for review purpose. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising