This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of GravyMaster. All opinions are 100% mine.
With the holiday season upon us we can all use a few tips in the kitchen, or at least I can. That is where GravyMaster comes in. The name GravyMaster makes my mind go directly to gravy of course, but did you know you can use GravyMaster for much more!
This year Master the meal with GravyMaster and try it for caramelizing vegetables and meats. And of course with Thankgiving only days a way, a must have on the dinner table is that perfect gravy. I will be adding GravyMaster to my shopping list and trying out their perfect gravy recipe.
4 tablespoons of fat left over in the pan after cooking meat (or substitute butter or margarine)
4 tablespoons flour
2 cups water
1 teaspoon GravyMaster®
- Start with 4 tablespoons of fat left over in the pan after cooking meat (or substitute butter or margarine).
- Blend in 4 tablespoons flour over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Slowly stir in 2 cups water and pan drippings.
- Boil gently five minutes.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon GravyMaster®.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Makes 2 cups perfect gravy.
And with GravyMaster already on hand I can also use it for a Christmas Day Ham. This is another recipe that sounds amazing.
What are you serving up this Thanksgiving? Will GravyMaster make it's way into your kitchen this holiday season? Check out GravyMaster and tell me what your favorite recipe is!