- Original Chex Party Mix - A tried and true classic of many holiday gatherings.
- Chex PB & Chocolate Blast - Is there really a better combination than peanut butter and chocolate? Yes, when Chex cereal is added!
- Chex Pumpkin Pie Crunch - Mix things up and try this mouthwatering alternative to the beloved holiday pie.
- Hot Buttered Yum Chex Mix - A combination of cinnamon, brown sugar, honey and marshmallows blend effortlessly together in a crazy-delicious, gluten free crunchy mix.
- Chex Caramel Chocolate Drizzles - Melted chocolate, chewy caramel and a delightful crunch carry this gluten-free party mix recipe from microwave to table in 15 minutes.
Well, as perfect as the all sounded I was tempted by the caramel and chocolate combinations. This ready in 15 minutes recipe took no time to create and was delish! Only at the request of my husband, I also added pretzels to the mix. The salty sweet mixture was surprisingly good
*from the Chex website
|3||cups Corn Chex® cereal|
|3||cups Rice Chex® cereal|
|1/2||bag (14-oz size) caramels (about 25)|
|2||tablespoons butter or margarine|
|1/4||cup semisweet chocolate chips|
|1.||In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals.|
|2.||In medium microwavable bowl, microwave caramels, butter and milk uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring after each minute, until caramels are melted and mixture is smooth. Pour over cereals; gently stir until evenly coated.|
|3.||Microwave on High 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute, until just beginning to brown. Spread on waxed paper to cool.|
|4.||In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High about 1 minute or until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Drizzle over snack. Refrigerate until set. Store in airtight container|