- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-oz.) packages semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat together butter and sugars at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs and 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla, beating until blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl, whisk with a spoon to blend ingredients together; gradually add to butter mixture, beating just until blended. Once blended add in chocolate chips and mix. * I do this by hand*
Bake at 350° for 10 to 14 minutes. Remove and cool